Central Coast Carpet Cleaning
the way it should be
Our aim is to achieve the best clean possible for each and every customer … every time!
Why? … Because since 1996 we have built and staked our reputation on our quality results and service. That’s why our loyal clients are happy to recommend us.
The Difference … Most carpet cleaners work on discount pricing structures to attract customers. They are forced to do quick, low quality cleans because, using this principle, they need the turnover to exist. Our nine-step process takes time. There are no short cuts in this method, only great results that last!
Does Your Carpet Cleaner ...
- Offer a full 9 step clean for carpet?
- Prevacuum your carpet? (79% of all soil is dry soil)
- Use agitation to remove oils and food sugars? (required for total cleaning and lasting results)
- Detangle, rake and fluff up your flattened carpet pile?
- Use drying pads or turbofans to aid in drying if necessary?
- Insist on returning if you have any queries?
Is Your Carpet Cleaner ...
- Trained in all aspects of carpet cleaning?
- Trained in all aspects of leather lounge cleaning?
- Trained in the latest methods of spill/spot removal?
- Trained at all or doing updated training?
- Used and recommended by carpet manufacturers and retailers?
- Carrying a full spectrum of cleaning chemicals?