HeartFelt supports and produces an environmental difference
Technology is always making changes, especially towards protecting our environment, and Sustainable Carpet Cleaning is one of those technology advancements.
The good news is that new technology has dramatically changed the face of the carpet cleaning industry with a new, ultra efficient cleaning system.
This new system is called Sustainable Carpet Cleaning also generically known as “encapsulation cleaning”.
Here at HeartFelt Carpet & Lounge Cleaning we are proud that our cleaning system has one of the lowest negative impacts on the environment and is one of the highest green footprint cleaning systems available.
We have been using it since 2005, not long after its Australian introduction in 2003. The main advantage of this system is that it ticks all the environmentally compliant boxes when compared to traditional methods such as hot water extraction (steam cleaning), which we use to use.
We changed over to this system because not only is it the most environmentally compliant compared to any other cleaning method, but it is also the most efficient.
Protecting our shared environment and resources are of fundamental importance to the HeartFelt Carpet & Lounge Cleaning Company, as it is to our customers and other stakeholders. To support this common goal we:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Protect the health and safety of our customers their family members and pets then beyond to their surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Use natural resources including raw materials, energy, and water as efficiently as possible.
- Use biodegradable or alternatives to chemicals were possible.
- Minimise the use of solvents.
- When necessary to dispose of contaminants and chemicals, do it with the highest environmental safety results.
We will work to achieve these commitments by:
- Keeping up to date with environmental awareness information.
- Ensure our products and processes prevent pollution.
- Considering the risks of our cleaning products at all stages of their use.
- Maintaining low impact and low risk to your health and your home.
- Collaborating with local authorities and the community on environmental issues.
The main benefits for customers and the environment are:
- That 90% less water is used and therefore carpets dry faster.
- The machinery required is whisper quiet, so no petrol/diesel motors running outside the door.
- This system does not create toxic waste water to be dispose of into the drains.
- Because it eliminates sticky detergent residues, oils and sugars, carpets now stay cleaner longer, feel softer and look brighter than ever before.
We will make every effort to ensure that HeartFelt remains environmentally friendly. To achieve this we will periodically assess our progress in realising these commitments.
If you are looking for the best cleaning method that has the lowest environmental footprint available then our Encapsulated “Sustainable” Carpet Cleaning System is for you and your carpet.